Have you slipped, fallen or been injured in a public place, whilst visiting private, commercial or government premises in NSW?
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, because premises are unsafe, or due to the negligent actions of another person, in New South Wales or elsewhere, you may be entitled to compensation. Our team of Personal Injury Lawyers can provide a complimentary no-obligation assessment of your potential Public Liability claim. We can advise you in detail about your right to make a Public Liability claim and your prospects of success.
If you or your family has been injured on someone else’s property, it is important that you:
- Take photographic evidence of the injured part, the cause of the injury or the place where it occurred
- Seek immediate medical assistance and inform your Doctor about the cause of your injury
- Ensure that everything is well documented and keep all medical records and bills for consultations
- If the injury was caused by an object, try to take possession of the object so that you can use it as evidence
- If the incident was captured by CCTV, make a report to the business and request the footage.
Depending on the severity of your injury, you may be eligible to make a separate claim for Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD). You may be entitled to claim for TPD compensation in addition to your Public Liability claim.
When you suffered an injury because the premises you visited were unsafe, or due to the negligent actions of another, you may also be entitled to the following Public Liability Compensation benefits:
- Medical, rehabilitation and hospital expenses
- Loss of earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Aids and equipment
- Future expenses
Our Sydney based Personal Injury Lawyers can help you with your Public Liability claim as a result of:
- Injuries sustained in retail, hospitality or tourism environments
- Falls on council, public or private property
- Injuries suffered as a result of contractor’s negligence
- Food poisoning
- Sporting injuries
- Playground accidents
- Animal-related injuries
- Rental property injuries or illness
As there are strict time limits for Public Liability compensation claims, it is important you contact Bannister Law as soon as possible after your serious personal injury so we can lodge the necessary claim forms and advise you of your rights.
We will act on a No Win No Fee* basis which can help alleviate stress, worry, financial hardship and uncertainty after being injured. Our Personal Injury Lawyers can advise you of your legal rights and commence a Public Liability claim to recover your losses, both past and future, without the requirement for payment until the Public Liability claim is successfully finalised.
Bannister Law, understand that you may have been immobilised as a result your accident, and offer personal home visits throughout Sydney to ensure that you receive timely legal advice regarding your Public Liability Compensation claim and legal rights.
Call us on 1300 226 647 or contact us today for a confidential no-obligation discussion with one of our experienced Personal Injury Lawyers.
- No Win, No Fee*
- Free Case Assessment
- Home and Hospital Visits Available
- We Speak Your Language*