Bannister Law is investigating a potential class action against the makers of Banana Boat Aerosol sunscreens, Edgewell Personal Care Australia Pty Ltd
The Banana Boat aerosol sunscreens under investigation are:
• Banana Boat Kids Clear Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+;
• Banana Boat Ultra Clear Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+;
• Banana Boat Sport Clear Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+;
• Banana Boat Everyday Clear Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+;
• Banana Boat SunComfort Clear Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+;
• Banana Boat Dry Balance Clear Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+; and
• Banana Boat Sport Coolzone Clear Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+.
Bannister Law is encouraging anyone who has purchased one or more of these products to register their interest in the potential class action below.
What is a class action?
Class actions are legal proceedings brought by one person on behalf of a group. Rather than each person pursuing a claim separately, a class action streamlines the process, enabling a dispute involving large numbers of people to be resolved through a single case.
For decades, Bannister Law has fought for the legal rights of Australian consumers. While we have a long history in personal injury cases, we are also running several of Australia’s most high profile and significant class actions on behalf of consumers, including: the Volkswagon emissions class action, Ford class action, Nurofen class action and more.
Complete the form below to receive news and updates: