Bannister Law is investigating a potential class action against the makers of Banana Boat Aerosol sunscreens, Edgewell Personal Care Australia Pty Ltd
The Banana Boat aerosol sunscreens under investigation are:
• Banana Boat Kids Clear Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+;
• Banana Boat Ultra Clear Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+;
• Banana Boat Sport Clear Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+;
• Banana Boat Everyday Clear Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+;
• Banana Boat SunComfort Clear Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+;
• Banana Boat Dry Balance Clear Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+; and
• Banana Boat Sport Coolzone Clear Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+.
Bannister Law is encouraging anyone who has purchased one or more of these products to register their interest in the potential class action below.
What is a class action?
Class actions are legal proceedings brought by one person on behalf of a group. Rather than each person pursuing a claim separately, a class action streamlines the process, enabling a dispute involving large numbers of people to be resolved through a single case.
Bannister Law fights for the legal rights of Australian consumers. Bannister Law is also running several of Australia’s most high profile and significant class actions on behalf of consumers, including: the Volkswagen emissions class action, Ford class action, Dick Smith shareholders class action. Bannister Law also ran and resolved the class action against the makers of Nurofen.
Complete the form below to receive news and updates: